- The TEFL Recruitment Network does NOT guarantee jobs.
- The TEFL Recruitment Network does not offer direct job placement services and the TEFL Recruitment Network does not act as an agent of any recruiter; therefore, the TEFL Recruitment Network does not enter into a direct agreement with teachers.
- The TEFL Recrutiment Network does not approve, recognize, or accredit any recruiter. The teacher connects with recruiters via banner advertisement and links. Recruiters and other parties have full control of the information posted on their website and The TEFL Recruitment Network is not responsible for any information posted on these websites.
- The teacher must act with due diligence when looking for a recruiter and researching alternatives. A teacher that receives job placement services from one recruiter enters an agreement exclusively with that recruiter. The TEFL Recruitment Network and other recruiters on this website (tefl-recruitment-network.com) are NOT responsible for any breach of contract and damages incurred from the exclusive relationship formed by an agreement between the teacher, the recruiter, and the employer school.
- The TEFL Recruitment Network does not recommend paying upfront fees to any recruiter. Recruiters may charge the schools or a percentage of your salary, depending on the agreement the teacher and the school enters with the recruiter. It is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the terms of the agreement being signed with the school and recruiter
- The teacher understands and agrees that traveling and working in another country entails possible risks for physical and mental damage due to unforeseeable environmental, political, and economic events and the teacher’s personality and health. The TEFL Recruitment Network is not responsible for any damages the teacher may suffer.